Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oops.

I just realized that I published Chapter One of a story I was writing without telling you any other information. So here it is:

1) This is an attempt to organize ideas. Any comments you have will be taken into account as I revise and rewrite. I often have to rewrite whole sections before I get it just right. I will repost it after the revisions are made and have the changed bits marked out.
2) This is also the story of a mountain called Westsnow. It is one kingdom and no other land within one hundred miles belongs to it. To understand the story you have to understand the following points:
-There are ten Villages in Westsnow. Each Village has its own government and representatives that assemble for the first week of the year at the White Tower on top of the mountain.
-Westsnow has frigid winters and boiling summers.
-The first day of the year is Midsummer's Day, or June 21st. Holidays include Midwinter's Day and the fall equinox, which marks Harvest season.
3) The main character is studying to be a polititian but won't end up to be. Don't worry. I don't really understand politics myself.
4) This is fantasy. The school he is at is just a starting point; he leaves (aka gets expelled) after chapter two or three. This is not Harry Potter.

Thanks and sorry for not writing this earlier. I think that I may have confused some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment