Thursday, June 6, 2013

[Please read below]

Hello again. I have been not posting lately, and I realize that it must be annoying to some of you.
Very annoying.
And since you have all been faithfully reading my blog, I will try to respond to that. Here goes:
A contest
by the order of
P. Inkwell (don't laugh - can I help it if my name spells Pink Well?)
to determine
the [insert an ability here] of
all who read this Message
to go and make up horrible puns
and post them as comments.
The worst pun shall win a prize
of a story of their choice.
May the worst punner win.
 

As you could probably see, I am pretty bad at making up rewards. Ideas are welcome.
Thanks.
See you later.

3 comments:

  1. HEY YOU LEGOLAS MERRY GANDLAF OR WHATEVER YOU ARE STOLE MY CONTEST IDEA! #sadface #yousmelllikeunicorns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... I was thinking of bad puns, and wait... was Legolas Merry Gandalf a pun?
      And is that sad face in your profile pic a pun as well (sad face, sad Frodo)? Just wondering...

      Delete
    2. No, dollface it ain't a pun. McShnizzlewizzle i was just calling you what you asked me to at gym yesterday. I'M ADOBE JENSON!

      Delete